"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" ~Albus Dumbledore

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Tuesday Twenty-Sixth - Halo

Hey, no time to talk. I've been feeling a little better, I took some foul-tasting medicine last night to help me sleep and woke up feeling pretty good, considering.

I spent this morning watching TV (Glee specifically) and trying to do some work but failing because I couldn't breathe due to my nose. Hey, I think that's a legitimate reason!

Anyway, I can't talk right now because my boyfriend has finally convinced me to play on his Xbox, so right now I am getting my butt kicked on Halo Reach. It's making my boyfriend laugh anyway, probably because I suck and yell at the TV.

As my boyfriend has pointed, I don't suck because I haven't died yet.

So, I'm gonna go back to Halo, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment