"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" ~Albus Dumbledore

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Tuesday Nineteenth - sun, sun, sun!

Today has been the sort of day where I really don't want to be sat in front of a laptop. But, I promised to myself and to you, Blog, that I would complete my first BEDA successfully. That said, this will be an incredibly short post.

It has been a good day. I have been fairly busy and/or active today, helping my mother food shopping, vacuuming the house and walking into town. I spent the afternoon watching 'Iron Man' with my boyfriend, nomming on Refresher ice lollies.

Another sunny day in England. This of course means that my boyfriend (and my itchy legs) complained about the heat. For some time over lunch, I sat the garden watching Dad and little brother painting the fence and tickling the cat who was fighting with the bamboo. As I said, good day.

As I am tired and in need of food, I leave you with a picture from A Very Potter Sequel (which I adore by the way).

No comments:

Post a Comment