"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" ~Albus Dumbledore

Saturday 2 April 2011

Saturday the Second - Loser!

The second - all good so far!

While I am in the mood to write, I do not have a lot on my mind to write about, so unfortunately this will be a short post.

Saturday mornings for me are usually for uni work and spending time with my family before I go to my boyfriend's for the evening. This Saturday morning I am already at my boyfriend's as I spent the night last night. The consequence of this is that as I write, I am watching him yell and swear at the TV while he plays Battlefield on the Xbox.

"Do not mock the blog!" ~ the boyfriend has a limited respect for my internet usage.

Apologies, Blog, for this fail of a post; I don't seem to have anything monumental to write about at the moment. Tell you what, I will sign off with my favourite song of the last week: Glee's Loser Like Me.



No comments:

Post a Comment