"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" ~Albus Dumbledore

Thursday 21 April 2011

Thursday Twenty-first - fail

Good morning Blog! This post will find you earlier in the day than normal as I feel I will not be able to get to a computer, let alone post anything later today. I have a sleepover to get to, because that is what cool kids do.

Anyway, as it isn't even lunchtime over here, I have very little to say about my day so far. Not that it is usually gripping tales anyway, but still!

I am so bored, I am searching Google for blog ideas! And I have to say, most of them are rubbish. Check this out: Write a funny post. Wow, helpful! Yeah, whatever.

What interesting things have happened in my life recently? Well, I turned the laptop on this morning and found 25 emails, all from facebook, detailing an argument my friends were having on a private message. Yeah, that wasn't that interesting, just kind of annoying. Ooh, well it's the 21st today, yeah? So that means it is my *counts on fingers* 3 years, 11 months anniversary with my boyfriend. You know what that means? Next month it will be 3 years, 12 months! Or, better yet, 4 years! Yeah, I think that second one makes more sense.

Ok then. This has been a fail of a post. Hopefully, I will have some interesting stories to tell tomorrow about what we end up doing tonight. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment