"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" ~Albus Dumbledore

Saturday 9 April 2011

Saturday Ninth - Lear

Good evening. I am tired. It's been a long day so this post will be short and lazy.

Last night I slept over my boyfriend's. It was fun but it made this morning feel like Sunday. I had a lazy morning, in which I read more of The Host. I went home to have lunch and get changed. Mum and I walked round the train station and caught a train to Bath. We did some shopping and met my grandmother and my cousin before going to the theatre.

(And here is where I grow too lazy for full sentences)

King Lear:
  • had no expections as didn't know what it was about
  • Derek Jacobi played the King - amazing actor
  • second half kind of scared me - eyes being cut out on stage can do that to a girl
  • overall, really impressed
  • didn't think I would like it but I am extremely glad I saw it now
And now I am going to watch Bones. Good night.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow. When I read this post, and you wrote " Good evening" I was like wtf? Cuz in Canaa its 11:56am( as I'm writing this)so I was like, its morning! then i remembered in Engalnd its almost 8pm. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Bones. And The Host for that matter... Glad you had a good day. :)

    ReplyDelete