Last night I slept over my boyfriend's. It was fun but it made this morning feel like Sunday. I had a lazy morning, in which I read more of The Host. I went home to have lunch and get changed. Mum and I walked round the train station and caught a train to Bath. We did some shopping and met my grandmother and my cousin before going to the theatre.
(And here is where I grow too lazy for full sentences)
- had no expections as didn't know what it was about
- Derek Jacobi played the King - amazing actor
- second half kind of scared me - eyes being cut out on stage can do that to a girl
- overall, really impressed
- didn't think I would like it but I am extremely glad I saw it now