"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" ~Albus Dumbledore

Monday 11 April 2011

Monday Eleventh - online stuff

Another Monday and for once, I actually had to go onto campus. This means I am extremely confused as to what day it is and I feel like my weekend has been shortened. Anyway, I went in today for a lecture type thing about next year's modules. Almost a waste of time and money, as most of the information was already on the university website, but ats least it has confirmed my choices.

In another news... actually, I don't have another news. *stares at flashing cursor for 5 minutes*

Let's try a list, shall we?

Favourite things to do online (in no particular order):

  1. Facebook
  2. Blogger
  3. Polyvore
  4. YouTube
  5. Minecraft
  6. Fanfiction
  7. Leaky Cauldron
  8. BBC iplayer
  9. Doctor Who website
  10. Gaia 

Now, I must go as my boyfriend's family and I are going to sit down and watch HP and the Deathly Hallows part one. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment