"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" ~Albus Dumbledore

Saturday 4 June 2011

Doctor Brennan's lab assistant?

Yes, I just took a personality quiz to see which lab assistant I am most like from 'Bones'. Not what I thought my 50th post would be, I had hoped for something a little more entertaining and unusual but oh well. I just had to share this piece of knowledge. 

So, here's my result:



At least I wasn't Daisy! No, I do kind of agree with it - I don't think I've had a hard life though. And I'd like to think my love life is "colourful". 

Here's the link if you are interested in finding out who you are: http://www.buddytv.com/personalityquiz/bones-personalityquiz.aspx?quiz=100000051 

See you tomorrow with a review of the mid-series finale of Doctor Who!

No comments:

Post a Comment