"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" ~Albus Dumbledore

Monday 2 May 2011

Voldemort’s Downfall

It was on this day, exactly 13 years ago, that Voldemort inadvertently killed the last Horcrux in Harry’s body, allowing Dumbledore’s Army and the Order of the Phoenix to overcome the Death Eaters and for Harry Potter, the Boy Who Lived, to finally defeat Lord Voldemort once and for all.

In memory of the Battle of Hogwarts, I have drawn the Deathly Hallows symbol on my wrist and Harry’s lightning scar on my finger, to show my support and spread the HP love!

I also got creative with my camera, want to see?

IMG_2845

IMG_2833

2 comments:

  1. :D You have no idea how much this post made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 13 years ago, my hopes that harry would live were filled. but then, my sadness of hp being over hit me... every good thing comes with a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete