"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" ~Albus Dumbledore

Sunday 8 May 2011

He called himself Hyde.

I have some news to share. Nothing amazing and mind-blowing, just awesome for me to have experienced it. Yesterday, a whole group of us went to Bristol Hippodrome to see Marti Pellow in 'Jekyll and Hyde'. And oh my God, it was good! I don't think anything I say will do it justice, it was seriously that amazing!

I had already seen Marti Pellow on stage, in Witches of Eastwick, so I knew how well he could perform. And he certainly didn't disappoint! Apart from being an amazing singer, he acts so well - the character's conflict specifically. Plus, and I may just be saying this because I have a thing for bad men, but Hyde was just ... phwoar! I mean, he killed five people but ... don't judge me! He was incredibly sexy in his cloak and coat tails and top hat.

Anyway, have a video of the production and see for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment