"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" ~Albus Dumbledore

Sunday 6 February 2011

Caution: Mad Thoughts

I feel as though I should write something. I'm not sure what. But I've started, so I might as well.

Let's see. Sunday afternoon. Typcailly it should be time of rest and relaxation before the hustle and bustle of Monday morning. My Monday mornings are not busy anymore (thank you university timetable). This Sunday afternoon has been spent watching Bones and trying to do some of my English essay.

I have a headache. My sleeves on my hoodie are really beginning to annoy. No, stupid sleeves, I need blood circulation to my arms, stop cutting it off around my elbows!

I apologise for the lack of coherent thought in this post. I am tired. But this is actually a real-life glimpse of the raw, insane thoughts of my (sometimes) working brain. I was going to put noggin, but that sounds... I don't know, almost common or something.

It's February now, isn't it? It was my friend's birthday on the first. She turned 19. Do you know what we did to celebrate her birthday? No, you don't, obviously, so I shall tell you. We went to the Jane Austen centre in Bath, because we are English nerds. We had posh tea in the tea rooms. Because we couldn't afford anything else!

Do you know how you can tell if you are an English nerd? I had a dream a few nights ago about Mansfield Park. That took my English nerdiness to the next level.

Have you noticed how quickly my brain switches from subject to subject? It's actually a little scary. And I'm not even writing everything down! For instance, right now, I have Hurricane in my head because I just watched a fanvid for it; I am also thinking about putting my TV back on to watch Bones - because Booth is hot. I am worrying over my essay because I have to write another 700 words in the next few days and I have no idea when I will be able to. I have a headache; I can't look at the screen for too long because it's making my eyes hurt.

I feel like I've just spewed all over the keyboard and I'm not even finished. Seriously guys, I am sorry for this pathetic excuse for a blog post. But, I have learned that just because you feel like writing something, if you don't know what to write about, then you probably shouldn't. Otherwise, you might just end up with this: a mess of incoherent thoughts and scaring away people. Oh, so kind of like normal then.

No comments:

Post a Comment