"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" ~Albus Dumbledore

Thursday 25 November 2010

Welcome to Twitch-verse

Trying not to fall into the trap of stereotypical first entries, this blog post will mostly consist of introducing myself and what I intend to do here. Well, first off, my name is Twitch. Obviously, or not depending on how well you are paying attention, this is not my real name but rather my internet name as well as my real-life nickname. I am 19 years old and in my first year of studying English Literature at Bath Spa University.

As for what I intend to write about, well, that all depends on what sort of mood I’m in. I will try not to bore anyone who reads this with the normalities of my everyday life but I suppose if something extraordinary happens, I will not be able to stop myself from bragging about it! Anyway, more likely, I will comment on any sort of issues that takes my fancy – although nothing highly political because I can barely stay awake through things like that – or reviews of books I have read or films I have seen.  

Well, then. I think that it myself properly introduced. Hopefully, some people will be drawn to my humble little blog. It would be really nice if you did. But somehow, I doubt it.

1 comment:

  1. are you on mugglespace? if not, join!

    my screen name on it is "voldyisyourking"

    add me

    www.mugglespace.com

    ReplyDelete