"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" ~Albus Dumbledore

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Blog Award?

So, I logged on this afternoon thinking about typing out a quick post as I haven't done one in a few weeks. However, I received a nice little surprise just checking the blogs I follow: Steph of What Am I Even Doing Here? has given me the 'I Dig Your Blog' award, which by the way, I have never heard of. But hey! I'm not one to complain about something like this! So here goes!



Thank the person who gave you this award:
Really, Steph, thank you. We've only "known" each other for about a week on this site and you are already being beyond nice to me!

Reveal 3 random facts about yourself:

  1. I'm a worrier.
  2. Currently addicted to Minecraft - actually I've been addicted to Minecraft for about a year!
  3. I'm a little scared about turning 20 in two months.
Pass on the award:
Ok, I would like to pass this on to:
- iLikeAcidPops at A Pensieve for Potter

Thank you and goodbye! Much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment